Tesla Model S Long Range charging cost and time calculator
- How fast can you charge Tesla Model S Long Range at home.
- What sockets can you use to charge Tesla Model S Long Range.
- Tesla Model S Long Range charging options in differents countries.
State of charge
Choose socket type
Adjust socket specs manually
What is it?It is a calculator that estimates electric vehicle charging time and cost.
Use it if you plan to charge your EV at home, at work or at any AC charging point.
The calculator is not applicable to DC charging stations, as DC fast charging works a bit differently.
We promise to add a separate DC charging calculator in the near future!
How to use it?1. Set the current and desired state of charge (20-80% by default);
2. Choose the socket you’re charging from or manually adjust voltage and amperage;
3. If you want to calculate the cost of charging, fill in how much you pay per kWh of electricity.