About this dealThis pre-owned Kia Niro EV 39 kWh (VIN: KNDJP3AE9J7032143) is located in Washington.
- We have found 47 similar car deals on the Internet.
- This car is cheaper than 49% of the deals.
- This car has less mileage than 89% of the deals.
- The fair price for this car is 16,985.
CARFAX 1-Owner, LOW MILES - 12,722! NAV, Heated Seats, WiFi Hotspot, Apple CarPlay, Smart Device Integration, Hands-Free Liftgate CLICK ME! KEY FEATURES INCLUDE Navigation, Heated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, Aluminum Wheels, Keyless Start, Apple CarPlay, WiFi Hotspot, Hands-Free Liftgate, Smart Device Integration, Heated Seats MP3 Player, Remote Trunk Release, Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks. Kia EV with Shadow Black exterior and Gray 2-Tone interior features a Electric Motor with 109 HP at 8000 RPM*. VEHICLE REVIEWS 'The Soul's boxy shape provides very good headroom for all passengers, and offers good cargo space, especially when you fold the rear seatbacks down.' -KBB.com. PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE CARFAX 1-Owner Pricing analysis performed on 11/5/2020. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
- Tire Pressure WarningAudio and cruise controls on steering wheelKeyless Entry/StartStability ControlHeated seatsAuto Climate ControlPower Liftgate/TrunkTrip ComputerUSB InputsRear Bench SeatsBack-up cameraApple Carplay/Android AutoAux Audio InputsBluetoothFold Flat Rear SeatsNavigationPost-collision safety systemAlarm
About this car
Kia Niro EV 39 kWh has a 39.2 kWh battery which provides a range of up to 288 km.
It is powered by Permanent-magnet motors with a power output of 134 hp (100 kW) and 395 Nm of torque.
The car accelerates 0-100 km/h in 9.5 s and reaches a top speed of 154 km/h.
Max charging power is 7.2 kW when charging at AC charging stations or 75 kW at DC fast charging stations.
It can tow up to 0 kg.