About this dealThis pre-owned Kia Niro EV 39 kWh (VIN: KNDJX3AE5J7026498) is located in Washington.
- We have found 47 similar car deals on the Internet.
- This car is cheaper than 27% of the deals.
- This car has less mileage than 51% of the deals.
- The fair price for this car is 14,824.
Certified Vehicle! CarFax 1-Owner, LOW MILES, Value Priced below the market average! -Backup Camera -Navigation -Leather -Bluetooth -Auto Climate Control -Power Lift Gate New Cabin Air Filter -Alloy Wheels ABS Brakes -Heated Front Seats -Heated Rear Seats -AM/FM Radio and many other amenities that are sure to please. Based on the excellent condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Kia Soul is sure to sell fast. -Front Wheel Drive -CARFAX 1-Owner
Protect it from unwanted accidents with a cutting edge backup camera system. The rear parking assist technology on this vehicle will put you at ease when reversing. The system alerts you as you get closer to an obstruction. Our dealership has already run the CARFAX report and it is clean. A clean CARFAX is a great asset for resale value in the future. This vehicle is a certified CARFAX 1-owner. The vehicle has an elegant black exterior finish. This unit has a Electric Motor high output engine. Front wheel drive on this mid-size suv gives you better traction and better fuel economy. This 2018 Kia Soul EV has an adjustable telescoping wheel that allows you to achieve a perfect fit for your driving comfort. Save gas and help the environment with the gas/electric hybrid drive system on this Kia Soul EV. It has an automatic transmission. The vehicle is accented with premium quality alloy wheels.
- Tire Pressure WarningAudio and cruise controls on steering wheelKeyless Entry/StartStability ControlHeated seatsAuto Climate ControlElectronic Folding MirrorsPower Liftgate/TrunkTrip ComputerUSB InputsRear Bench SeatsBack-up cameraApple Carplay/Android AutoAux Audio InputsParking sensorsBluetoothFold Flat Rear SeatsNavigationPost-collision safety systemCooled SeatsLeather SeatsAlarm
About this car
Kia Niro EV 39 kWh has a 39.2 kWh battery which provides a range of up to 150 miles.
It is powered by Permanent-magnet motors with a power output of 134 hp (100 kW) and 291 lb-ft of torque.
The car accelerates 0-100 mph in 9.3 s and reaches a top speed of 96 mph.
Max charging power is 7.2 kW when charging at AC charging stations or 75 kW at DC fast charging stations.
It can tow up to lb.