About this dealThis pre-owned Kia Niro EV 39 kWh (VIN: KNDJX3AEXJ7026433) is located in Washington.
- We have found 47 similar car deals on the Internet.
- This car is cheaper than 30% of the deals.
- This car has less mileage than 39% of the deals.
- The fair price for this car is 14,548.
WASHINGTON EV INCENTIVE, PAY NO SALES TAX ON THE FIRST $16K Lease return vehicle, 23k miles, black with gray leather interior, 111 mile EPA electric range, 81kW electric motor, front wheel drive, 6.6kW onboard charger, DC Quick Charging, SUN AND FUN PACKAGE with panoramic sunroof, LED overhead lighting and speaker lights, 8 touchscreen navigation system with backup camera, front and rear parking sensors, satellite radio, bluetooth, heated and cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, keyless starting, dual zone automatic climate control with heat pump heater, power folding mirrors, Carfax certified, balance of manufacturer warranty until April 2023 or 60k miles.
- Tire Pressure WarningAudio and cruise controls on steering wheelKeyless Entry/StartStability ControlHeated seatsAuto Climate ControlElectronic Folding MirrorsPower Liftgate/TrunkTrip ComputerUSB InputsRear Bench SeatsBack-up cameraApple Carplay/Android AutoSunroof/MoonroofAux Audio InputsParking sensorsBluetoothFold Flat Rear SeatsNavigationPost-collision safety systemCooled SeatsLeather SeatsAlarm
About this car
Kia Niro EV 39 kWh has a 39.2 kWh battery which provides a range of up to 288 km.
It is powered by Permanent-magnet motors with a power output of 134 hp (100 kW) and 395 Nm of torque.
The car accelerates 0-100 km/h in 9.5 s and reaches a top speed of 154 km/h.
Max charging power is 7.2 kW when charging at AC charging stations or 75 kW at DC fast charging stations.
It can tow up to 0 kg.