About this dealThis pre-owned Nissan Leaf 62 kWh (VIN: 1N4AZ1CP3KC306044) is located in Oregon.
- We have found 0 similar car deals on the Internet.
- This car is cheaper than 0% of the deals.
- This car has less mileage than 0% of the deals.
- The fair price for this car is N/A.
CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 11,553 CD Player, Bluetooth, Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential, Keyless Start, Back-Up Camera CLICK NOWKEY FEATURES INCLUDEBack-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player, Keyless Start, Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential Nissan S with GLACIER WHITE exterior and Black interior features a Electric Motor with 147 HP at 3282 RPM. OPTION PACKAGESS CHARGE PACKAGE Portable Charge Cable, 120V/240V EVSE, Quick Charge Port. Rear Spoiler, MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Steering Wheel Controls. EXPERTS REPORTEdmunds.com explains Another big selling point is its price: The Leaf undercuts the Bolt and Model 3 by thousands of dollars. We also like its refined driver assistance features and quiet, upscale interior.. BUY WITH CONFIDENCECARFAX 1-Owner Pricing analysis performed on 5/10/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
- Tire Pressure WarningAudio and cruise controls on steering wheelPre-collision safety systemKeyless Entry/StartStability ControlAuto Climate ControlTrip ComputerUSB InputsRear Bench SeatsBack-up cameraAux Audio InputsBluetoothFold Flat Rear SeatsAlarm
About this car
Nissan Leaf 62 kWh has a 62 kWh battery which provides a range of up to 385 km.
It is powered by Permanent-magnet motors with a power output of 215 hp (160 kW) and 339 Nm of torque.
The car accelerates 0-100 km/h in 6.9 s and reaches a top speed of 159 km/h.
Max charging power is 6.6 kW when charging at AC charging stations or 100 kW at DC fast charging stations.
It can tow up to 0 kg.