Electric Car Incentives Map
Click on the map below to see what incentives are available in your country.
More info on EV incentives in Europe — European Alternative Fuels Observatory.
What is it?It is an interactive electric vehicle incentives map of Europe. It accumulates all the information about current financial and non-financial incentives for lowering the cost of ownership of electric vehicles (also known as electric cars or EVs).
How to use it?Simply click on a country to see what incentives are available. You can also select a particular type of incentives to see what countries offer it.
Types of incentives:
- Purchase (tax credits, rebates or sales tax exemption for the purchase or lease of a new electric vehicle)
- Registration tax (zero or reduced registration tax)
- Ownership tax (zero or reduced circulation tax)
- Company tax (reduced company car tax rates, tax benefits for businesses installing charging infrastructure and other)
- Infrastructure (tax credits, grants and rebates for the purchase and installation of EV charging equipment)
- Local (local incentives such as toll exemption, free parking, bus lane access and free charging)