About Honda e
The Honda e Prototype was unveiled at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show. It is the third all-electric vehicle after Honda Fit EV and Honda Clarity Electric.
Production of Honda’s compact urban electric vehicle will begin in September 2019. A price has yet to be announced. It can currently be reserved in the UK, Germany, France, and Norway.
Honda e highlights:
- Clean exterior design combined with a contemporary, minimalist interior featuring advanced technology
- Rear-wheel-drive platform
- The car’s charging port is integrated centrally in the bonnet for ease of use from either side of the car, with LED lighting visible through the glass cover to welcome the driver and inform of the battery charging status.
- 35.5 kWh battery, range of over 200km and a ‘fast charge’ functionality of 80% battery charge in 30 minutes
- Honda e’s motor will be able to deliver up to approximately 110 kW (148 hp) and maximum torque exceeding 300 Nm (221 lb-ft)
- Single Pedal Control for one pedal driving and automatic regenerative braking