|Years of Production||2019 - ...|
|Country of Manufacture||France (Peugeot)|
|Accel. 0-60 mph||7.9 s||108 out of 284|
|Range||211 miles||154 out of 284|
|Battery||50 kWh||176 out of 284|
Specs of Peugeot e-208
- Battery pack capacity50 kWh
- Range211 miles
- Charge PortCCS|Type1
- Charge PortCCS|Type2
Specs of Peugeot e-208
|Battery and Charging|
|Range NEDC||280 miles (450 km)|
|Range WLTP||211 miles (340 km)|
|Battery pack capacity||50 kWh|
|Max charging power (AC)||11 kW|
|Max charging power (DC)||100 kW|
|Avg. charging speed (DC)||~295 mph|
|Accel. 0-60 mph||7.9 s|
|Top speed||93 mph (150 km/h)|
|Engine power||134 hp (100 kW)|
|Engine torque||192 lb-ft (260 Nm)|
|Efficiency||24 kWh/100 miles|
|Body and Chassis|
|Number of seats||5|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||160 x 69 x 56 in|
|Curb weight||3300 lb|
|Cargo volume||9.4 ft3|
About Peugeot e-208
GENERALThe zero-emission PEUGEOT e-208 all-electric hatchback is the first in a series of 100% electric models, as PEUGEOT prepares to electrify its entire range by 2023. It was unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, with orders open to the public ahead of release in late Summer 2019.
With a 100kW electric motor and a 50kWh battery producing a range of up to 211 miles according to WLTP procedures, the all-new 100% electric PEUGEOT e-208 comes with three driving modes: Eco, to optimise range, Normal, optimising comfort, and Sport, allowing the driver to prioritise performance. The battery is covered by an 8 year, 100,000 mile manufacturer warranty.
Three charging methods are available for the all-new PEUGEOT e-208:
- Charging from a domestic plug: The e-208 charges using a classic domestic plug in 20+ hours for a complete charge
- Accelerated charge at home: The e-208 can be charged more quickly and safely from a dedicated charging point which takes approximately 8 hours for a full charge.
- Rapid DC recharging: 80% of the vehicle charge can be obtained in 30 minutes from a 100kW charging station. Rapid chargers can be found at most motorway service stations.
Alongside the options to charge through these conventional means, the all-new PEUGEOT e-208 allows drivers to remotely activate the charging of their car by using the MyPeugeot smartphone app. The app can also be used to pre-programme the car’s heating, air conditioning and windscreen defrosting.
The seductive all-new PEUGEOT e-208 comes with distinctive and exclusive touches which embody technology and modernity: a monogram “e” on the rear quarter panel, the dichroic Lion which changes colour from different angles and a body-coloured chequered front grille.
With all key tech accessible in the driver’s field of view, the cabin is spacious yet practical. Throughout the range the dashboard is padded and the central section features a carbon finish.
The all-new PEUGEOT 208 also provides plenty of storage space, with three key storage areas around the model:
- Large storage area under the armrest between the front seats
- Easy-access tray in front of the gear lever
- Concealable storage space in the central console that can be used for charging a smartphone